Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Excerpt from the Uncommon Book, DESTROYING THE FORCES OF SHAME, HATRED AND DISFAVOUR
The Demons of Shame, Hatred and Disfavour
“But the spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him.” 1 Samuel 16:14
“20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.
21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.
22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.”
The Spirit of God left Saul and an evil spirit that brought shame, hatred and disfavour came upon him. He had problem with mild insanity which brought so much shame to him. God rejected him from been king which brought disfavour on him. He tried to kill David many times which was a product of hatred and he eventually died a disgraceful death.
The same thing with the boy that was brought unto Jesus for deliverance. The demon did their best to destroy the boy. He was used to bring serious shame and disgrace not just to himself but to the family also.
There are demons assigned to people to cause these problems in order to make their lives miserable and sorrowful. Let me address demons briefly.
THE DEMONS OF SHAME
The demons of shame are powerful spirits assigned to,
1. Cause humiliation or distress in one’s life.
2. Manipulate one into taking wrong decisions that will lead to embarrassing outcomes.
3. Make one a laughing stock in the family, among friends and even in the community.
4. Turn the glory of someone into the one of rags.
5. Cause embarrassing failures in one life’s pursuit or business.
6. Turn the eyes of destiny helpers from one and even use them to embarrass one.
7. Make life a struggling in vain thing.
8. Frustrate the labours of one in life and reward such with worry, sorrow and anxiety.
9. Cause constant disappointment in someone’s life.
10. Cause illness at the time of great opportunity. For example, one is due for examination and suddenly one falls sick on the day of examination. It can also be an examination for promotion in one’s workplace also.
11. Frustrate one’s financial life and make one a beggar in life.
12. Make one to remain poor and live in abject poverty.
13. Make a lady to be used and dumped by several men and suitors.
14. Frustrate marriages and even break such.
15. Set one up for sexual scandals.
16. Stir up suspicion in the hearts of people against one and even make one’s helpers to hate one.
17. Loose honour and respect in the sight of people.
18. Cause inferiority complex in one’s life.
19. Make one live a life of sin that brings both spiritual and physical reproach into one’s life.
20. Make a mess of one’s educational qualification by making such not to get a job or a good job.
21. Make someone who ought to be the head a tail working for people that he ought to be their master.
22. Make one to live a false life to deceive people to believe what he is not and eventually his secrets are exposed to cause grave embarrassment and disgrace.
23. Make one a social misfit in life.
24. Manipulates one’s glory to the advantage of someone else.
25. Turn the fortune of wealth and riches into the ones of lack and poverty.
26. Frustrate people and push them to the place of suicide.
These are just many of what the demons of shame do in the lives of people who are their captives. In most cases, these spirits are mostly witchcraft though they could be ancestral, occult and marine also but from my experience in the spiritual warfare ministry, witchcraft forces are mostly responsible.
“Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.” Nahum 3:4
The major purpose of the demons of shame is to render the glory of people useless and meaningless. Witchcraft forces are real and the lives of so many people have been baptized with shame. There are many believers in Christ who are confused and frustrated in life and don’t know what to do.
“11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; 12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.” Psalm 30:11-12
There are many people who are putting on the garment of shame. This is real as I have been a victim of such also. Those who have been clothed with the sackcloth will always irritate people for no just reason.
In adverse cases, such stinks in the noses of people and such might not even be aware of it and could even use perfume but it makes no difference. It is a great spiritual dilemma.
“1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. 5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.”
The GARMENT OF SHAME is real. It is a spiritual clothing put on someone to repel goodness and cut off such a one from destiny helpers. Such garment makes it possible for someone who ought to be at peace with his helpers to fight or quarrel with them. It radiates an evil odour that makes one disgusting in the sight of people.
The High Priest was resisted by the devil because he was putting on a spiritual garment that attracted him. It took the divine intervention of God for such an evil garment to be removed and changed to a better and godly one. The many people who are putting on this garment cannot progress in life and receive the kind of help they desire until the garment is destroyed or removed by divine intervention.
I will like to point out here that the causes of shame can be disobedience to God’s Word, careless living, wrong decisions, evil manipulations etc. Whatever might be the cause, God is a merciful God. He can deliver you from it when you come to Him fully. If you are for Him already, then He has empowered you to overcome and destroy such in your life. You will also see later on in this book the prophetic operations and prophetic warfare prayers to overcome these demons of shame.
THE DEMONS OF HATRED
The demons of hatred are powerful spirits assigned to,
1. Cause intense dislikes in the hearts of people against one.
2. Manipulate one to do what will make others to dislike one.
3. Provoke the anger of people against one for no just reasons.
4. Disrupt cordial relationship between one and others especially destiny helpers.
5. Misinterpret one’s actions to others in order to make them dislike one .........
Go get your copy Now @